The Hovr Bracket System uses a male and female bracket that interlock and screw together to form unparalleled strength. The average load capacity is 300lbs.*
Our average weight load capacity for an 8 inch depth is 300lbs. Have clients to be confident in your project. And withstand usage over time.
What's In The Box
• Hovr Bracket System
• 50 x Small Pan Head Wood Screws (1 ¼”)
• 16 x Long Pan Head Wood Screws (2 ½”)
• 8 x Set Screws (1 Per FT)
• 1 x Corresponding Alan Key
• 1 x Drill Bit Small (3/16”)
Each Order Comes With
• No more floating shelf sag
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
• All Required Screws
• Any length possible (you can combine brackets together)
• 17/64 HSS Steel Drill Bit (Set Screw Install)
• 5/16 #18 HSS H3 Tap Bit (Set Screw Install)
• Epoxy Glue (Glue Install Method)
• The bits can be found in our Installation Bit Pack
We recommend you grab an Installation Bit Pack to ensure you have everything to go ahead with your installation.
It comes with the 17/64 HSS Steel Drill Bit & 5/16 #18 HSS H3 BTM Tap Bit
• 1.506 Inches
• 0.904 Inches
• 47 Inches
• Male Bracket to Wall
• Mat Aluminum Finish - Non-Coated
• 6063 T6 Aluminum
• 300lbs Average at an 8 Inch Depth*
I’ve tried plenty of floating shelf brackets and I only use the HOVR brackets for my floating shelf applications. Hands down these are the best brackets out there! These brackets are engineered and designed specifically for true floating shelves. Thank you HOVR for providing a quality product!
Had a customer opening a new bar and put in 6 - 5’ floating shelves for glasses and liquor to be displayed on. The HOVR Brackets give me security in there ability to make Shute the shelves stay in place.
Hovr brackets worked perfectly. Had to be shimmed a bit as the wall had a bow in it But once that was done they were perfect. Will definitely be buying again
Thanks for the kind words Ken!
Finally got the shelves up yesterday. One went up easily, the other took a lot of adjustment of the screws in the wall to provide enough clearance for both parts of bracket to mate. And speaking of screws, shipping only the minimum number meant that when I came to the one that was poorly machined, I had to got out and buy more. Not cool when the system is as expensive as it is. On a positive note, the brackets are the sturdiest I’ve installed.